* Re: Problem in mkdb
       [not found] <7F396B9772328640B7593FA817EEEDADD03DB7@blr-m3-msg.wipro.com>
@ 2004-03-24  6:42 ` Mel Hatzis
From: Mel Hatzis @ 2004-03-24  6:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: asawari.teredesai; +Cc: help-gnats

Hi Asawari, I'm glad you're further along.

On 03/23/2004 10:00 PM, asawari.teredesai@wipro.com submitted:
> Thanks..
> The problem got solved by the solution you gave yesterday.
>
> Now gnats is installed. How to run that product now? Should we write any
> script for that?

I have written more detailed instructions about setting up
and running GNATS in a separate release of GNATS that I've
been working on, which I'm hoping will be adopted by the
GNATS development community as the next release of GNATS.

Try downloading the GNATS-DBI release available from

    http://professional.juniper.net/gnats/

You'll find alot of useful information in the INSTALL file
which should get you going. If you encounter additional
difficulties after reading the INSTALL file, let me know
and I'll try to help you further.

--
Mel Hatzis

> Thanks
> Asawari
>
> Confidentiality Notice
>
> The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended
> for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If
> you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately
> and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

* Problem in mkdb
@ 2004-03-23  8:18 asawari.teredesai
From: asawari.teredesai @ 2004-03-23  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats