* How to config Gnats so that some people only get emails for new PRs?
@ 2003-02-20 22:47 Ming Chen
From: Ming Chen @ 2003-02-20 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

Hi,

I read the manual of Gnats and still don't know how to set up Gnats so that
some people only get emails for new PRs, i.e. emails about PR state changes
should not be sent to those people.

Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks
Audrey

* Re: How to config Gnats so that some people only get emails for new PRs?
@ 2003-02-21  7:54 ` Yngve Svendsen
From: Yngve Svendsen @ 2003-02-21  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ming Chen, help-gnats

At 17:44 20.02.2003 -0500, Ming Chen wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I read the manual of Gnats and still don't know how to set up Gnats so that
>some people only get emails for new PRs, i.e. emails about PR state changes
>should not be sent to those people.
>
>Can someone please help me with this?

This is very easy in GNATS 4.0, where you can tune the
initial-pr-notification mail message format in the GNATS dbconfig file.

Yngve Svendsen
Gnatsweb maintainer