* newbie with gnats/gnatsweb
@ 2003-04-10 20:35 Erwin, Richard D
From: Erwin, Richard D @ 2003-04-10 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

Folks;

I'm having problems getting gnatsweb to work properly.  I'm using gnats 3.113, gnatsweb 2.9.3 and Solaris 8.  The web server is Apache 1.3.27.

Apache and gnats appears to have installed just fine.  However, the instructions for installing gnatsweb are somewhat vague in spots.  I assume gnatsweb-site.pl goes into the cgi subdirectory of apache, and the two perl modules, CGI.pm and MIME::BASE64 are installed, but testing the setup and such seems to get confusing.

Rich Erwin
Boeing SSG - M&CT Support
(425) 865-3414

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-10 20:35 UTC | newest]