* Cheapest cigarettes on the net, only 15$ a carton! is Tp
@ 2004-04-07  2:37 Lana Jeffries
From: Lana Jeffries @ 2004-04-07  2:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

Breaking News!

We are now offering you cigarette cartons (10 cig packs per carton, 200 cigarettes in total) for the unbelievable price of 14.99$
This comes up to almost 7cents per cigarette!

We have almost every single cigarette brand and they are all avaialable at this price
We also ship to almost every country in the world

Never pay full price for cigarettes again!

If you are interested, please fallow this link: http://www.onlinettt.com/cigs/

palladia fletch edwardine dewar chauncey serpent endure anderson admittance magnanimity helm caress mistletoe chisholm playback depletion bookend gentile