* Max number of PRs in a category?
@ 2002-02-21 18:21 Eric Mayers
From: Eric Mayers @ 2002-02-21 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

I seem to be experiencing a limit to the number of PRs that can be
queried out of a single category.

With 128 files in gnats-db/categoryA everything seems fine.  I can query
all of them.  However, when I add another (the 129th),
Its not visible with tkgnats or query-pr.  The 130th is also not
visible.

If I remove one of the files in gnats-db/category then I can see the
added PR.

Other categories have more than 128 and have no problems.

I'm using version 3.113.

If it matters, the PR number we're at is around 1029.

Any ideas?

Eric Mayers
Software Engineer I
Captus Networks

* Re: Max number of PRs in a category?
@ 2002-03-03  2:24 ` Milan Zamazal
From: Milan Zamazal @ 2002-03-03  2:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Mayers; +Cc: help-gnats

    EM> If I remove one of the files in gnats-db/category then I can see
    EM> the added PR.

    EM> Other categories have more than 128 and have no problems.

Strange.

    EM> I'm using version 3.113.

I'd suggest you to try out the version 3.999.1 (4.0 beta).  3.113 is no
longer maintained and the new version should be generally less buggy.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
"Having GNU Emacs is like having a dragon's cave of treasures."
                                                Robert J. Chassell