* GNATS 4.0 questions
@ 2001-07-06  9:28 Terry Greenberg
From: Terry Greenberg @ 2001-07-06  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnats-devel

Hello -

I've been trying to download the latest GNATS source by using
the following commands:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/gnats login {enter
"anoncvs" as the password} cvs -z9 -d
:pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/gnats co -P gnats

Unfortunately, I'm getting a message that the connection is refused when I
used the "anoncvs" password.  Has that password changed?  Does anyone
know the location of a tarball with the latest source that I can download?

I'm attempting to download the current version of 4.0 to evaluate it for
our environment.  In 4.0, are the priority and severity fields configurable
like the states field?

Is there any sort of tentative release date for 4.0?  How stable is
the current version?

Thanks,
Terry

* Re: GNATS 4.0 questions
@ 2001-07-08 11:43 ` Milan Zamazal
From: Milan Zamazal @ 2001-07-08 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Terry Greenberg; +Cc: gnats-devel

    TG> In 4.0, are the priority and severity fields configurable like
    TG> the states field?

Yes.

    TG> Is there any sort of tentative release date for 4.0?

I'd like to get it released soon enough to be included in the next
version of Debian (find out yourself what this means:-).

    TG> How stable is the current version?

It works, but has some bugs, see the bug tracking system.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
The rush to reproduce Microsofts window environment seems to overshadow the
design process of determining what a window environment should be, and what its