* gnats info docs
@ 2001-06-03  9:38 Peter Novodvorsky
From: Peter Novodvorsky @ 2001-06-03  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnats-devel

Hello!

Can maintainer post TODO list here and mark what things are more
important and what are less?

One of the biggest problems now is documentation. Is all  progress in
it is commited into CVS?

                                thanks,
--
Peter Novodvorsky     http://www.altlinux.ru/    AltLinux Team, Russia
Debian.Org                                       http://debian.org/~nidd

* Re: gnats info docs
@ 2001-06-10 10:26 ` Milan Zamazal
From: Milan Zamazal @ 2001-06-10 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Novodvorsky; +Cc: gnats-devel

    PN> One of the biggest problems now is documentation. Is all
    PN> progress in it is commited into CVS?

No.  Yngve Svendsen is working hard on the documentation and AFAIK he
plans to commit almost completely revised Texinfo manual soon.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
Here is my advice, don't try to program the bleeding edge for the
general populace unless you really, really, really like migraines.