* Problem introduced in Gnatsweb 2.7beta
@ 2001-02-21  0:10 Yngve Svendsen
From: Yngve Svendsen @ 2001-02-21  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnats-devel

I am seeing some illogical behaviour in Gnatsweb 2.7beta. If you type in a
non-existing PR number in the "edit" field, you get a blank report with the
same defaults as those presented when you select "Create new PR". I am not
seeing this in 2.6. Anyone know if this is by design, or should we classify
it as a bug in 2.7 beta?

Yngve Svendsen
IS Engineer
Clustra AS, Trondheim, Norway
yngve.svendsen@clustra.com

* Re: Problem introduced in Gnatsweb 2.7beta
@ 2001-02-21  0:16 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2001-02-21  0:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yngve Svendsen; +Cc: gnats-devel

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Yngve Svendsen wrote:
> I am seeing some illogical behaviour in Gnatsweb 2.7beta. If you type in a
> non-existing PR number in the "edit" field, you get a blank report with the
> same defaults as those presented when you select "Create new PR". I am not
> seeing this in 2.6. Anyone know if this is by design, or should we classify
> it as a bug in 2.7 beta?

I'd consider this a bug. Any patches to fix this and issue an error
message instead would be most welcome.

Gerald