* the pending category
@ 2003-05-22 12:26 Haggai David
From: Haggai David @ 2003-05-22 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

Hi all,
I am running Gnats 4.0 (beta) and gnatsweb on RedHat 8.
I've created a default database and mase some changes in it.
I then created another database and change it by adding new catgory and
remove the pending category.
At this point all the mails for this only categoy in the new databse are
gone.
After some checking and digging into the dbconfig file, I found that the
mails are sent to gnats-admin (or other fixed address) that is configured in
the initial-pr-notification-pending instead of a mail using the mail format
for initial-pr-notification

I need to say that the default database does not contain the pending
category either and all the emails are delivered fine for the default
database.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks.
Haggai.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-22 12:26 UTC | newest]