* behavior of gnatsd for USER username
@ 2003-02-19 16:53 george stewart
From: george stewart @ 2003-02-19 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnats

Hi,

In configuration of gants user, shouldn't you be able to specify user's password with either empty field or `*' meaning that password is not checked or required.

When I use gnatsd and USER username and the password is empty, the user gets the default permissions.  I have to give the user a password in order for gnatsd to recognize the configuration of the user.

This isn't the case for edit-pr.  It allows editing with an empty password.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-02-19 16:53 UTC | newest]