public inbox for gnats-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: gnats/11
@ 1999-10-19 17:54 jsm
From: jsm @ 1999-10-19 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gnats-prs

The following reply was made to PR gnats/11; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: jsm@cygnus.com
To: girgen@partitur.se, gnats-gnats@sourceware.cygnus.com,
  nobody@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: gnats/11
Date: 20 Oct 1999 00:45:38 -0000

 Synopsis: file-pr fails to separate email addresses to notify

 State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
 State-Changed-By: jsm
 State-Changed-When: Tue Oct 19 17:45:38 1999
 State-Changed-Why:
     Yes, this patch does fix a bug in 3.112.1.  Thanks for sending
     it in.

 http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&database=gnats&pr=11

* gnats/11
@ 1999-10-25 19:14 jsm
From: jsm @ 1999-10-25 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gnats-prs

The following reply was made to PR gnats/11; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: jsm@sourceware.cygnus.com
To: gnats-gnats@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: gnats/11
Date: 26 Oct 1999 02:04:19 -0000

 	1999-10-25  Jason Molenda  (jsm@bugshack.cygnus.com)

 	* file-pr.c (try_append_notify): Append the correct string so
 	notification address has spaces in it.  Patch from Palle
 	Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
 	Fixes PR gnats/11

* Re: gnats/11
@ 1999-10-25 19:14 jsm
From: jsm @ 1999-10-25 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gnats-prs

The following reply was made to PR gnats/11; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: jsm@cygnus.com
To: girgen@partitur.se, gnats-gnats@sourceware.cygnus.com,
  nobody@sourceware.cygnus.com
Date: 26 Oct 1999 02:11:26 -0000

 Synopsis: file-pr fails to separate email addresses to notify

 State-Changed-From-To: analyzed->closed
 State-Changed-By: jsm
 State-Changed-When: Mon Oct 25 19:11:26 1999
 State-Changed-Why:
     I've put this patch on the gnats-v3 branch; if another
     3.x snapshot is made, your patch will be included.

@ 1999-10-19 17:54 Jason Molenda
From: Jason Molenda @ 1999-10-19 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gnats-prs

The following reply was made to PR gnats/11; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jason Molenda <jsm@cygnus.com>
To: girgen@partitur.se
Cc: gnats-gnats@sourceware.cygnus.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 17:44:14 -0700

 Thank you for the patch.  I was just tripping over this bug in 3.112.1
 myself.  I'll talk with Bob so that if he decides spins out another 3.x
 snapshot release, this patch will be included.

 Jason