public inbox for gnats-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: gnatsweb/173: problem
@ 2001-04-04  7:24 Yngve Svendsen
From: Yngve Svendsen @ 2001-04-04  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gnats-prs

The following reply was made to PR gnatsweb/173; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Yngve Svendsen <yngve.svendsen@clustra.com>
To: someshadi@usa.net,gnats-gnats@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: gnatsweb/173: problem
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 12:18:08 +0200

 Is this a seriously meant bug report? In that case, we need much more
 information in order to be able to help you.

 We need the version numbers of Gnats and Gnatsweb, more details about
 whether you are trying to access a database at another site or whether this
 is a local installation. In that case, we need to know how your database(s)
 are set up, and if they are working with command-line tools such as
 query-pr and edit-pr. We also need to know which web browser you are using
 and what precisely is meant by "the corresponding page is not opening". Are
 you getting an error message, do you get a blank page or does nothing
 happen at all? And precisely what link are you trying to follow?

 Yngve Svendsen
 IS Engineer
 Clustra AS, Trondheim, Norway
 yngve.svendsen@clustra.com

 At 07:03 04.04.2001 +0000, someshadi@usa.net wrote:

 > >Number:         173
 > >Category:       gnatsweb
 > >Synopsis:       problem
 > >Confidential:   no
 > >Severity:       serious
 > >Responsible:    unassigned
 > >State:          open
 > >Class:          doc-bug
 > >Submitter-Id:   net
 > >Arrival-Date:   Wed Apr 04 00:04:00 PDT 2001
 > >Closed-Date:
 > >Last-Modified:
 > >Originator:     user
 > >Release:        unknown-1.0
 >here the links r not working properly.
 >  When we click the link the corresponding page is not opening.
 > >How-To-Repeat:
 >
 > >Fix:
 >
 > >Release-Note:
 > >Audit-Trail: