* gsl on MacOS X 10.2
@ 2002-12-02  2:41 Kevin S D Beach
From: Kevin S D Beach @ 2002-12-02  2:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

I've tried installing gsl on MacOS X 10.2 using fink and manually with
./configure --disable-shared; make

The build goes fine in either case, but whenever I try to compile anything
that uses the gsl libraries I get the following error:

[~/Code/GNUtest] kevin% gcc gnutest.cc -lgsl -lm -lgslcblas
ld: Undefined symbols:
___gxx_personality_v0

Has anyone else encountered this?  Is this a 10.2 issue?

Kevin

* Re: gsl on MacOS X 10.2
@ 2002-12-04 12:18 ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2002-12-04 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kevin S D Beach; +Cc: gsl-discuss

Kevin S D Beach writes:

 > I've tried installing gsl on MacOS X 10.2 using fink and manually with
 > ./configure --disable-shared; make
 >
 > The build goes fine in either case, but whenever I try to compile anything
 > that uses the gsl libraries I get the following error:
 >
 > [~/Code/GNUtest] kevin% gcc gnutest.cc -lgsl -lm -lgslcblas

should be -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm

 > ld: Undefined symbols:
 > ___gxx_personality_v0
 >
 > Has anyone else encountered this?  Is this a 10.2 issue?

It's probably not specific to GSL.