* Gcc under windows
@ 2002-12-18 11:33 Przemyslaw Sliwa
From: Przemyslaw Sliwa @ 2002-12-18 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Hi,

I'm trying to compile GSL 1.2 for GCC under windows.
So I took the source code for Visual C++ and compiled the
library. It seems fine, but when I link the objectives from
the test_complex I get a strange result:

undefined reference to acosh,
undefined reference to log1p,

It seems strange because I link with the math library with an option -lm.

Does anybody have such a problem?

Thanks
Przem

* Re: Gcc under windows
@ 2002-12-20  1:29 ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2002-12-20  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sliwa; +Cc: gsl-discuss

Przemyslaw Sliwa writes:
 >  I'm trying to compile GSL 1.2 for GCC under windows.  So I took
 > the source code for Visual C++ and compiled the library. It seems
 > fine, but when I link the objectives from the test_complex I get a
 > strange result:
 >  undefined reference to acosh, undefined reference to log1p, ...
 >  It seems strange because I link with the math library with an
 > option -lm.
 >  Does anybody have such a problem?

Look at the settings (e.g. HAVE_ACOSH) in config.h.

Brian