* ltconfig in distribution
@ 2001-12-19 13:20 gsl-discuss
From: gsl-discuss @ 2001-12-19 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

ltconfig should not be part of the distribution tarball. It matters
only for libtool 1.3.5 and lower. Also, libtool 1.4.1 just came out
(with some important fixes for AIX). Would be nice for you to upgrade :)

--
albert chin (china@thewrittenword.com)

* Re: ltconfig in distribution
@ 2001-12-19 13:20   ` gsl-discuss
From: gsl-discuss @ 2001-12-19 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 07:21:42PM +0100, Brian Gough wrote:
> gsl-discuss@lists.thewrittenword.com writes:
>  > ltconfig should not be part of the distribution tarball. It matters
>  > only for libtool 1.3.5 and lower. Also, libtool 1.4.1 just came out
>  > (with some important fixes for AIX). Would be nice for you to upgrade :)
>
> Ok. I'll use that for future releases.
>
> Does ltconfig cause any harm or is it just redundant?  If it doesn't
> cause any errors I'll leave it in until I upgrade automake.

It does no harm. It doesn't get used anywhere.

--

@ 2001-12-19 13:20 ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2001-12-19 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss