* Erros when compile GSL 1.0 for MS Win
@ 2001-11-04  8:02 ` Sergey Krivulja
From: Sergey Krivulja @ 2001-11-04  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Hello gsl-discuss,

  When we are compile GSL v 1.0 for MS Win platform, VC can't find
  these files : odeiv.c monitor.c odeiv_util.c
  Whats the matter?

--
Best regards,
 Sergey                          mailto:skrivulja@erec.ru

* Re: Erros when compile GSL 1.0 for MS Win
@ 2001-11-04 10:23   ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2001-11-04 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sergey Krivulja; +Cc: gsl-discuss

Sergey Krivulja writes:
 >   When we are compile GSL v 1.0 for MS Win platform, VC can't find
 >   these files : odeiv.c monitor.c odeiv_util.c
 >   Whats the matter?

Hi,
How are you compiling it?

It should work ok if you use the GSL.dsw file in the GUI.  That is how
I build it myself.

There are some stale unix Makefiles in the zip file which reference
some non-existent files.  If they are causing a problem just delete
them.  I'll get rid of them in the next zip file.

If you are actually compiling with the Makefiles then I am amazed that
you got so far and would be interested to know how you did it.

Brian

* Re: Erros when compile GSL 1.0 for MS Win
@ 2001-12-19 13:20 ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2001-12-19 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sergey Krivulja; +Cc: gsl-discuss

@ 2001-12-19 13:20 Sergey Krivulja