* Python GSL wrappers using SWIG.
@ 2002-09-09  9:26 Wartan Hachaturow
From: Wartan Hachaturow @ 2002-09-09  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Hello.

I've hacked swig files by Arno Peters to get python
wrappers.
But I must say they're not that usable, because of C nature
of gsl -- all those malloc's, etc. So now I do understand
why pygsl is being written by hands :)

Anyway, if somebody wants to play with swig files, the
archive is available at
http://mojo.tepkom.ru/pygsl-swig.tar.gz

--
Regards, Wartan.
"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-09 16:21 UTC | newest]