* gendocs.sh
@ 2006-07-14 18:13 Patrick Alken
From: Patrick Alken @ 2006-07-14 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Hello,

  When generating the GSL manual with gendocs.sh, does anyone know
how to get the equations to show up in the html document? I got
the latest gendocs.sh from texinfo 4.8 and ran it in the doc
directory, and the resulting html file doesn't display equations
in my browser. For example, the Linear Algebra / Bidiagonalization
section has the equation A = U H U^t at the top which doesn't
get displayed. The generated PS file however does have all the
equations in it.

Patrick Alken

* Re: gendocs.sh
@ 2006-07-14 19:13 ` Patrick Alken
From: Patrick Alken @ 2006-07-14 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Hi,

  I found that the command: texi2html -expandinfo does the trick,
so please disregard.

Patrick Alken