* Complex Digamma function
@ 2006-05-30 10:13 Frank Reininghaus
From: Frank Reininghaus @ 2006-05-30 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Giorgio.Levy; +Cc: gsl-discuss

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 15:56 +0200, Giorgio.Levy@physics.unige.ch wrote:
> Hi, I am using gsl for simulate the Density of states of superconductors. I
> would like to know if there is a complex version of the digamma function in gsl
> (psi).

Hi Giorgio,

I think I might be able to help you. I needed a complex digamma function
  some time ago and wrote one myself because GSL doesn't provide one. I
hope I'll manage to rewrite it in GSL style and contribute it
to GSL, but if you want, I could send you the source code before.

If you're interested, just tell me!

Cheers,

Frank

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-05-30  8:05 UTC | newest]