* help offered as requested by TODO
@ 2006-09-14 10:05 Juhana Sadeharju
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Juhana Sadeharju @ 2006-09-14 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Hello. The TODO has the entry:

 * Additional volunteers with access to a good library to get copies of
   papers for other developers.

If you have that kind of problem, please send me email.

How GSL compares to other libraries? What important is missing?

Juhana
  for developers of open source graphics software

* Re: help offered as requested by TODO
@ 2006-09-14 12:51 ` Ricardo Biloti
From: Ricardo Biloti @ 2006-09-14 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

On 9/14/06, Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia@nic.funet.fi> wrote:

> Hello. The TODO has the entry:
>
>  * Additional volunteers with access to a good library to get copies of
>    papers for other developers.
>
> If you have that kind of problem, please send me email.

The same applies to me. I can provide papers (in PDF) from the main
stream journals. Feel free to ask.

Regards,
--
Ricardo Biloti
Department of Applied Mathematics

* Re: help offered as requested by TODO
@ 2006-09-16  9:37 ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2006-09-16  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juhana Sadeharju; +Cc: gsl-discuss, biloti

Thanks, I have added your names to the list in the VOLUNTEERS file in CVS.

--
Brian Gough

Network Theory Ltd,
Publishing the GSL Manual - http://www.network-theory.co.uk/gsl/manual/

* Re: help offered as requested by TODO
@ 2006-09-16  9:42 ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2006-09-16  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juhana Sadeharju; +Cc: gsl-discuss

Juhana Sadeharju wrote:
> How GSL compares to other libraries? What important is missing?

There is some information in the design document at
http://sources.redhat.com/gsl/devel.html with a comparison to other
libraries.