* LINKING GSL
@ 2002-11-08 11:30 ` Trond Mathias Døskeland
From: Trond Mathias Døskeland @ 2002-11-08 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

I also get this problem with e.g. error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _gsl_multimin_fdfminimizer_conjugate_pr.
This happen even though I write libgsl.lib and libgslcblas.lib in
project settings.

* Error on Example for Interpolation program.
@ 2002-11-12  6:45 Sachin Moghe
From: Sachin Moghe @ 2002-11-12  6:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

I keep getting a linking error: "error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gsl_interp_cspline" when I try to compile the example program in the interpolation section. I am sure I have included the two lib files:
C:\softwares\GSL\include\gsl          - header files
C:\softwares\GSL\lib\libgsl.lib       - Main lib file
C:\softwares\GSL\lib\libgslcblas.lib  - BLAS lib file
Also, the 'include' and 'lib' paths are correctly set.

Can anyone please suggest any solution ?

thank you,
Sachin
Chicago, IL

* Re: LINKING GSL
@ 2002-11-14  5:54   ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2002-11-14  5:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Trond Mathias Døskeland, Sachin Moghe; +Cc: gsl-discuss

Sachin Moghe writes:
 > I keep getting a linking error: "error LNK2001: unresolved external
 > symbol _gsl_interp_cspline" when I try to compile the example
 > program in the interpolation section. I am sure I have included the
 > two lib files: C:\softwares\GSL\include\gsl - header files
 > C:\softwares\GSL\lib\libgsl.lib - Main lib file
 > C:\softwares\GSL\lib\libgslcblas.lib - BLAS lib file Also, the
 > 'include' and 'lib' paths are correctly set.
 >  Can anyone please suggest any solution ?

The library is a DLL so you need to compile your code with /MD.