* products request
@ 2024-04-19  6:36 Akshay - Ocktopus
From: Akshay - Ocktopus @ 2024-04-19  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam,

After view your website we wish to place order from your company and also inform me if you can Delivery to PORTUGAL Europe,

PLZ SEND YOUR REPLY TO OUR PURCHASE EMAIL ADDRESS: frederic.martin0714@gmail.com<mailto:frederic.martin0714@gmail.com>

Best Regards.
Friso Klok
PROCUREMENT MANAGER.
MAXXUS SOLUTION LTD
Level 1059-67 High Street
Auckland,PORTUGAL Europe.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-04-19  6:36 UTC | newest]