* Re: Python bindings for GSL
@ 2001-12-19 13:20   ` Christopher R. Gabriel
From: Christopher R. Gabriel @ 2001-12-19 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Achim Gaedke; +Cc: gsl-discuss

    Achim> Hi Christopher and all others!  A few months ago I did the
    Achim> same and published it under:

    Achim> http://www.zpr.uni-koeln.de/~achim/gsl/

Cool!

    Achim> I use the setup tool that comes with python and have
    Achim> excellent results on sun and linux (suse, redhat 7.*) with
    Achim> python 2.* .  It is better to sum up our results I
    Achim> think. If you (or anyone else) likes to add some stuff,
    Achim> download my module and modify it!

Sounds reasonable. It's ok for you to merge the two things?

--
Christopher R. Gabriel <cgabriel@softwarelibero.org>
www.linux.it/~cgabriel/ - persone.softwarelibero.org/person/cgabriel

	There's an interference between the keyboard and the chair.

From: Christopher R. Gabriel @ 2001-12-19 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Hi there,

I've started writing python bindings for the GSL (actually, 32 minutes
ago).

I've an initial support for GslMatrix and GslVector objects, and I'm
moving towards to support almost everything the library offers.

** I'm not using SWIG, so if you want to help out you're warned **

I'm working on my cvs repository/web/bug-track- system since seems too
difficult to have my stuff imported on sources.redhat.com (where the
gsl main repository is), so if you want to help me in this crazy plan
just email me asking for cvs access.

Regards,
--
Christopher