* GSL for Visual Studio 2005
@ 2007-02-16  3:12 Nag Kumar
From: Nag Kumar @ 2007-02-16  3:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Hi:

Where can I get a free version of GSL compiled for Visual Studio 2005?
A commercial version is available but I cannot find a free one.

Best
Nag

* Re: GSL for Visual Studio 2005
@ 2007-02-16  7:33 ` Brian Gladman
From: Brian Gladman @ 2007-02-16  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nag Kumar, gsl-discuss

From: Nag Kumar @ 2007-02-16 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss; +Cc: brg

Thanks - if I follow the instructions, what is the rate of success?
How long does it take to compile?

I am surprised that a free compiled version is not available when a
commercial version is. Not a complaint, just curious. After all the
source code is available.

Nag