* Re: Dead link
@ 2001-12-19 13:20 ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2001-12-19 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bernard Leak; +Cc: gsl-discuss

Bernard Leak writes:
 > Not any more, it isn't!  Unfortunately, most traceable links to
 > this short paper are to same old page at Rice University.
 >  The ASCII version seems to be available from
 > http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/steve_kifowit/fftnote.asc
 > (I found a link at
 > http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/steve_kifowit/fft.htm )
 >  but of course I can't vouch for its correctness (or the author's
 > consent to reproduction, or anything else of the kind).

Thanks for the info.  I've removed the reference from the manual.
Maybe there is some reason why the author didn't want to distribute it
any more -- it's slightly dated now anyway so maybe there are better
review papers to refer people to.

regards
Brian Gough

* Dead link
@ 2001-12-19 13:20 Bernard Leak
From: Bernard Leak @ 2001-12-19 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

From http://sources.redhat.com/gsl/ref/gsl-ref_14.html#SEC227

There is also an annotated bibliography of papers on the FFT and related
topics by Burrus,

      C. S. Burrus. Notes on the FFT.

The notes are available from http://www-dsp.rice.edu/res/fft/fftnote.asc .

***

)

but of course I can't vouch for its correctness (or the author's
consent to reproduction, or anything else of the kind).

								Bernard Leak.