* GSL for Microsoft Visual C++ (Windows)
@ 2001-12-19 13:20 Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2001-12-19 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

I've built a self-installing version of GSL for Microsoft Visual C++.

It is at http://www.network-theory.co.uk/gsl/ in the file setup.exe if
anyone wants to try it out.

The installation includes a demonstration workspace in the \demo
subdirectory which you can use as a quick check (the default location
is C:\Windows\Program Files\GSL-0.9.1+\demo\).  There is a README.txt
file with the expected output in the same directory.

* RE: GSL for Microsoft Visual C++ (Windows)
       [not found] ` <PGEFICPJPCICIEEFCIKEIEPKCAAA.gomez@hal.ific.uv.es>
@ 2001-12-19 13:20   ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2001-12-19 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: J.J. Gomez Cadenas; +Cc: gsl-discuss

Did you use the 'Disable Language Extensions' option?

@ 2001-12-19 13:20   ` J.J. Gomez Cadenas
From: J.J. Gomez Cadenas @ 2001-12-19 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brian Gough, gsl-discuss

Hello Brian,
I have run the setup.exe program and tried out the demo without any problem
in my laptop running widows 2000. Next week I will do further tests.
regards,
jj

 > I've built a self-installing version of GSL for Microsoft Visual C++.
 >
 > It is at http://www.network-theory.co.uk/gsl/ in the file setup.exe if
 > anyone wants to try it out.
 >
 > The installation includes a demonstration workspace in the \demo
 > subdirectory which you can use as a quick check (the default location
 > is C:\Windows\Program Files\GSL-0.9.1+\demo\).  There is a README.txt
 > file with the expected output in the same directory.

If someone can confirm that it works I'll post the url on gsl-announce.
In particular, if it worked on NT that would be useful info.

* Re: GSL for Microsoft Visual C++ (Windows)
       [not found] <25212757@toto.iv>
@ 2001-12-19 13:20 ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2001-12-19 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss