* monthly task list posting
@ 2002-10-08 12:12 Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2002-10-08 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Here is this month's posting of the GSL task list.

Let me know if any of the information needs updating as I tend to lose
track of things if I don't hear about them for a while.

Main Todo Items
reproducible, and that all relevant information is supplied)

* Eigensystems for non-symmetric matrices

* ODE algorithms from RKSUITE

* Incomplete Fermi-Dirac functions

* General Legendre functions

* Spheroidal wave functions

* Weierstrass elliptic functions

* Complex Bessel Functions

* Estimates of condition numbers for linear solvers

* Sine and Cosine Transforms from FFTPACK  (Alok Singhal <as8ca@virginia.edu>)

* Cubature, e.g as provided by Cubpack. (Gert Van den Eynde
<gvdeynde@sckcen.be> ?)

* Mathieu functions (Lowell Johnson <ldj00@sio.midco.net>)

* Fresnel Integrals ("Juergen J. Zach" <jjzach@pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu>)

* Cumulative Distribution functions for the random distributions
(Jason Hooper Stover <jason@sakla.net>)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-08 19:12 UTC | newest]