* new framework
@ 2000-05-11 21:14 Keisuke Nishida
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Keisuke Nishida @ 2000-05-11 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
I've committed the new C/Scheme code right now (still in progress).
Try `cvs update -dP' and see INSTALL.CVS.
I'll be next working on
1. Writing some documentation.
2. Releasing guile-emacs-0.4.
3. Writing a docstring utility.
4. Writing extended apropos and documentation procedures.
5. Writing scheme-apropos and scheme-describe.
6. Releasing guile-emacs-0.5.
7. (Possibly) Docstring -> Texinfo generator.
8. (Bluesky) Debugging support.
I'm now on summer vacation and may work on this full time for three weeks :)
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-05-11 21:14 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2000-05-11 21:14 new framework Keisuke Nishida
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).