public inbox for guile-gtk@sourceware.org
* gtk tutorial: missing?
@ 2000-01-16 10:04 Firstname Lastname
From: Firstname Lastname @ 2000-01-16 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-gtk

The beginings of the guilized gtk-tutorail which used to be at:
http://www.niss.org/~stark/software/gg-tutorial.tar.gz dosn't exist anymore.
  In fact, the entire server dosn't seem to exist anymore.

were these the examples that got integrated into the cvs?  did the tutorial
itself ever get written?

(i'm still trying to figure how to load a pixmap, then draw it on a drawing
area)

Corey

* Re: gtk tutorial: missing?
@ 2000-01-18  7:09 Alex Stark
From: Alex Stark @ 2000-01-18  7:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-gtk

Hi Corey, et al!

The serious demise of the entire NISS system, possibly related to
hacking efforts aimed at my laptop [:-/] has indeed meant that
everything on that web server is unavailable.

For now at least the tutorial examples are available at:
http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~jas/misc/gg-tutorial.tar.gz

I am still working on them - there are a few more to go.  The PROGRESS
file indicates how things are going.  Please provide comments, bug fixes
and updates.  This project is heavy going.

Alex Stark.
PLEASE USE jas@eng.cam.ac.uk for obvious reasons.