public inbox for guile-gtk@sourceware.org
* BROKEN HEART
@ 2002-08-20 13:39 ma_alfarouk
From: ma_alfarouk @ 2002-08-20 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-gtk

MRS Mariam Al-farouk
ABIDJAN COTE D’IVOIRE
PHONE: 00225  07954652.

Dear,

I wish to solicit your help in migrating to your country and investing my funds. Briefly, I am a Sierra
Leonean National and the wife of late Dr. Al-farouk until his death, my husband was the General
overseer of the Diamond Mine in Kanema Sierra Leone. On April 6 2000 the military forces loyal to the
Government of Ahmed TIJAN KABBAH invaded the diamond mine and assassinated my husband, mistaking him for
his brother Mike Al-farouk who is the deputy to the leader of the  revolutionary United Front (RUF ) FODAY
SANKOH. When the news reached me, I hurried gathered some valuables in our family villa and escaped for my
dear life in the company of my only son Ibrahim.

Among the valuables was a file that contained details of a deposit my husband made in a security company in
Abidjan Côte d’Ivoire. He deposited 22.000,000 million US dollars contained in 1 trunk box in the name of our
son Ibrahim as containing family valuables money he made from the sale of Gold and diamonds during his
time as the General overseer.

Now that we are in Abidjan and verified the transaction, we need your assistance to move this
funds out of Côte d’Ivoire for investment in your country as we cannot invest here due to its nearest
to our country and the problem of the war still going on there. We ask you to scout for a viable and lucrative business,
so that we can invest wisely.

We have it in mind to give you 10% of the total sum (22.000,000 million US Dollars), and 15% share in any
investment we will embark upon if you assist us. We will also set aside 5% of the funds for ancillary
expenses which you will make in course of this transaction- fax messages, phone calls, air tickets
etc. This fortune we have revealed to you should remain confidential as it only you who we have told about it.

At the receipt of this mail you can call me on my son's (Ibrahim) telephone number: 002250795 4652. this is also an alternative email address
on which you can reach me,  mafarouk2002@yahoo.fr

Best regards

Mariam Al-farouk