public inbox for guile-gtk@sourceware.org
* Making guile-gtk compile against GTK HEAD
@ 2000-09-05 22:57 Ariel Rios
From: Ariel Rios @ 2000-09-05 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marius Vollmer; +Cc: guile-gtk

HI there,
In the following days I will begin hacking support for GTK HEAD.
Is there any reason for stoping me doing so? Maybe it shall be more
clever
to add a cvs branch but I don't see the case....

ariel

[parent not found: <20000906220803.530.qmail@zagadka.ping.de>]
[parent not found: <00Sep5.230019-0700_pdt.684095-4742+1@lmg.ahnet.net>]