public inbox for guile-gtk@sourceware.org
* Question about pre0.17 release...
@ 1999-10-06 21:02 Ariel Rios
From: Ariel Rios @ 1999-10-06 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-gtk

Hi all--

Is everything correct with pre0.17? Is something still missing?
The only thing I know we are missing is to update the NEWS file and check if
the rpm sepc file is working correctly. I've already included all the new
functions and objects added in this version in the NEWS file.
Still I need some help finishing it.

Anything else?

Ariel

* Re: Question about pre0.17 release...
@ 1999-10-07 13:11 ` Marius Vollmer
From: Marius Vollmer @ 1999-10-07 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ariel Rios; +Cc: guile-gtk

Ariel Rios <jarios@usa.net> writes:

> Is everything correct with pre0.17? Is something still missing?

If you package it with the newest libtool and you tested it against
the latest gtk-1.2 and gtk-1.3 versions, then it's ready from my point
of view!

> I've already included all the new functions and objects added in
> this version in the NEWS file.

I don't think its necessary to list each and every new function when
there are so many.  It just clutters the NEWS file.