public inbox for guile-gtk@sourceware.org
* getting the size and origin of a GtkWindow
@ 2001-01-29 13:07 Russell McManus
From: Russell McManus @ 2001-01-29 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-gtk

I'd like to get and set the origin and size of a GtkWindow, that I've
created in guile-gtk.  Is this possible?

Lots of sniffing around using (ice-9 session), apropos, etc., and
source code browsing leads me to believe that this functionality is
not currently accessible from guile-gtk.  Just wanted to check.

I would consider adding this functionality and sending a patch if it's
missing.  After spending a short while with the source, it's not clear
just how this would be done, aside from hacking up an interface by
hand.

-russ

--
"I, too, prefer to write general code first and get the shape and
functionality right, and then to tune as needed where a problem is