public inbox for guile-gtk@sourceware.org
* gtk+2
@ 2001-05-19 19:22 monkeyiq
From: monkeyiq @ 2001-05-19 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-gtk

Hi,
  Please CC me as I am not on the list.

  Is there a version of guile-gtk that uses gtk+ 1.3.5 or is
it planned to start porting to gtk2 after its relase.

I am wondering because I have almost ported witme (and its deps)
to gtk2 and will probably be opening up most of witme's GUI to
its guile scripting language soon.

Thanks.

It's the question, http://witme.sourceforge.net
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
		-- Derek Bok, president of Harvard

* Re: gtk+2
@ 2001-05-20 17:50 ` Ariel Rios
From: Ariel Rios @ 2001-05-20 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: monkeyiq; +Cc: guile-gtk

On 20 May 2001 12:22:40 +1000, monkeyiq wrote:
> Hi,
>   Please CC me as I am not on the list.
>
>   Is there a version of guile-gtk that uses gtk+ 1.3.5 or is
> it planned to start porting to gtk2 after its relase.
>
> I am wondering because I have almost ported witme (and its deps)
> to gtk2 and will probably be opening up most of witme's GUI to
> its guile scripting language soon.

I will resume work on gtk+ 2.0 in the next following weeks.
i.e., all of coding effort will no be redirected to the GNOME 2.0
platform

=)

what is witme?

ariel