public inbox for guile-gtk@sourceware.org
* Looking for the Guile-Gtk tutorial...
@ 2001-05-23  9:34 Fritz Jetzek
From: Fritz Jetzek @ 2001-05-23  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-gtk

Hi,

an earlier posting on this mailing list said the Guile/GTK tutorial
would be on http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~jas/misc/gg-tutorial.tar.gz ,
however, the url is invalid as it seems. Is anyone around who could help
me out with a copy?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Fritz

P.s. please CC - I'm not on the list.

* Re: Looking for the Guile-Gtk tutorial...
@ 2001-06-08  9:55 ` Fritz Jetzek
From: Fritz Jetzek @ 2001-06-08  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-gtk; +Cc: jalexstark

On 23 May 2001 19:31:35 +0200, Fritz Jetzek wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> an earlier posting on this mailing list said the Guile/GTK tutorial
>> would be on http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~jas/misc/gg-tutorial.tar.gz ,
>> however, the url is invalid as it seems. Is anyone around who could help
>> me out with a copy?
>>
>> Thanks a lot.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Fritz
>>
>> P.s. please CC - I'm not on the list.

>Fritz,

>Could you send a reply to your own message saying that the material can
be found at

> http://mdag.org/users/stark/software/description.html

>Also note that I distribute this `as is', and I haven't been able to
update them recently.

>Thanks,
>Alex.

Here we go. Thanks for the hint:)