public inbox for guile-gtk@sourceware.org
* Tutorial examples
@ 2001-06-07  9:49 jalexstark
From: jalexstark @ 2001-06-07  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-gtk; +Cc: alex

Hi!

This is an attempt answer Fritz's May 23 email.  I am not on this list right now.

The old tutorial examples for Guile-gtk can be found at:

http://mdag.org/users/stark/software/description.html

However, I produced these over a year ago and have not been able to keep them up to date.  If they are useful, I'm sure that someone will spend the (small) amount of effort to check them.  (Actually it might be a good task for learning Guile-gtk.)

It would be helpful to me if updates on links could be sent to me at alex@mdag.org so that I can keep my pages current.

Thanks,
Alex.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-07  9:49 UTC | newest]