* What's up with gnome-guile in CVS
@ 2000-11-08 22:38 Ariel Rios
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Ariel Rios @ 2000-11-08 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: Marius Vollmer; +Cc: guile-gtk
This a report on the current state of both gnome-guile and guile-gtk.
* Thread support working
* Gtk 2.0 (i.e. 1.3) support is now working again
* Script for automatically convert Gtk+ headers is almost finished
* gal, gdk-pixbuf, ghttp defs files are written
* gnome.defs supports now more gnomeui widgets
* gtkhtml support is broken
* bonobo bindings might compile with recent versions (who knows?)
I would like to check the following:
* Does gnome-guile / guile-gtk compile with guile CVS HEAD?
* Can you compile guile-gtk under gtk-1.2 w/problem?
* Have anyone time to contriubute with some nice *defs files?
Finally, I would like to say that the g-wrap crew is willling to unite
with use to create a unified scheme for binding C libraries. Any
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-11-08 22:38 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2000-11-08 22:38 What's up with gnome-guile in CVS Ariel Rios
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).