* NEW: Improve your efficiency with team scheduling
@ 2021-02-01 19:57 Nik Fowler
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Nik Fowler @ 2021-02-01 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
Be more productive
I am reaching out to efficiency-minded people to introduce Calendar, the next evolution in efficient scheduling and calendars unification. Calendar has several revolutionary features that allow you to be as productive and efficient as possible.
* Calendar unifies all of your calendars, whether it is your work, personal, or your side hustle calendars, they all are put into one easy to manage dashboard to maximize your productivity and efficiency.
* The analytic features will allow you to see where you are spending your time so you can adjust to become more efficient and time-aware than ever before.
* Calendar's find a time feature allows you to compare your team's schedules to find a time that works for everyone and eliminates the time-wasting back and forth emails trying to find a time that works for everyone.
* With Calendar's customizable scheduling links, anyone can schedule a meeting with you or your team at a time that works for everyone, making scheduling with external people a breeze.
All this at the best price because a world where everyone is efficient and organized is a better world for everyone!
*Visit Calendar.com ( https://calendar.com ) to start your 30-day free trial*
Nik Fowler from the Calendar Team
Customer Success Team
*Want to get Calendar Pro free for 30 days?* ( https://calendar.com )
( https://calendar.com )
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-02-01 19:57 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-02-01 19:57 NEW: Improve your efficiency with team scheduling Nik Fowler
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).