public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* checkbox background colour
@ 2003-03-25  1:07 marco
From: marco @ 2003-03-25  1:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hello.

I successfully built insight+dejagnu-20030318 (configured with
target=mipsel-elf) on top of Cygwin-1.3.18-1
and everything seems working fine.
I noticed that any checkbox control, for instance the ones in the
"file-->target settings" dialog, has a
"blue" background instead "white" that makes difficult to read the status
of the control itself (black on top of
blue).
This also happens with the cvs head while not with any release.

Any idea on how I may fix this?

Thanks in advance.
Marco

* Re: checkbox background colour
@ 2003-04-07 16:04 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2003-04-07 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: marco; +Cc: insight

On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 02:36, marco@sitek.it wrote:
> I noticed that any checkbox control, for instance the ones in the
> "file-->target settings" dialog, has a
> "blue" background instead "white" that makes difficult to read the status
> of the control itself (black on top of
> blue).

I've noticed this, too. I thought that Martin was looking into this, but
I guess he's gotten really busy with his real job.

> Any idea on how I may fix this?

Does it happen with just wish.exe? If so, it's a core problem that needs
investigating. If it's only us, we need to find out what preference is
setting the checkboxes to this annoying behavior.

Keith