public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* building Insight on Red Hat 9.0
@ 2003-09-16  3:47 John Hatfield
From: John Hatfield @ 2003-09-16  3:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hi --

I've had some problems building Insight on Red Hat 9
--
there are errors about missing X11 headers/libs. Is
this a known issue? I tried copying them over from

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John Hatfield
FishTail Design Automation
john@fishtail-da.com

* Re: building Insight on Red Hat 9.0
@ 2003-09-16 13:44 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2003-09-16 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Hatfield; +Cc: insight

On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 20:47, John Hatfield wrote:
> I've had some problems building Insight on Red Hat 9
> --
> there are errors about missing X11 headers/libs. Is
> this a known issue? I tried copying them over from
> a Red Hat 8 install (where Insight works correctly),
> and managed to get it to link, but got runtime errors
> about not being able to open the display.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have the XFree86-devel RPM installed?

Keith