public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Binary packages for Redhat WS?
@ 2004-01-30  4:50 eliott
From: eliott @ 2004-01-30  4:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

I was just wondering if there are any binary packages (rpm) available
for RedHat WS3.

Thanks,
eliott

* Re: Binary packages for Redhat WS?
@ 2004-01-30 16:44 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2004-01-30 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eliott; +Cc: insight

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 20:53, eliott wrote:
> I was just wondering if there are any binary packages (rpm) available
> for RedHat WS3.

I am sorry, but no one is making RPMs for insight. The problem is
largely due to the Tcl, Tk, Itcl baggage. (Insight has its own versions
of these tools, and no one has attempted to build insight without it.)

Keith