public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Having problem to connect to Target
@ 2004-09-03 20:29 usha rani
From: usha rani @ 2004-09-03 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

 Hi,
I am new to Insight and also to LINUX.I run a Insight
6.1 on Linux WS and my target is SH3 processor.

It was working fine till now and suddenly it is not
able to connect to the target. The serial port is
working Ok since I can download using minicom.

Can you please help me out to fox this problem.

Thanks and regards
Usha

http://mail.yahoo.com

* Re: Having problem to connect to Target
@ 2004-09-03 21:52 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2004-09-03 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: usha rani; +Cc: insight

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 13:29, usha rani wrote:
> It was working fine till now and suddenly it is not
> able to connect to the target. The serial port is
> working Ok since I can download using minicom.

Need a little more information. What isn't working? What are your target
dialog settings (if you are using the "run" button)/how are you trying
to connect? Keep the console window open when you try to connect. Any
error messages?

Keith