public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* please don't kill me
@ 2005-02-17 19:23 hz kto
From: hz kto @ 2005-02-17 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

for asking this GUI question again, but I haven't found problem like to mine in the archives.

When I built 6.1 version fine, but when I run

insight or
gdb -i=insight

nothing happens, not even command line mode. It just exits immediately.

If I just run ./gdb it does into command line.

Has anyone encountered similar problem?

thanks in advance

* Re: please don't kill me
@ 2005-02-22 20:40 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2005-02-22 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hz kto; +Cc: insight

On Thu, 2005-02-17 at 22:23 +0300, hz kto wrote:
> for asking this GUI question again, but I haven't found problem like to mine in the archives.
>
> When I built 6.1 version fine, but when I run
>
> insight or
> gdb -i=insight
>
> nothing happens, not even command line mode. It just exits immediately.
>
> If I just run ./gdb it does into command line.
>
> Has anyone encountered similar problem?

I presume this is on cygwin? If so, a search of the archives shows:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/insight/2004-q2/msg00032.html

If not, let us know what gdb -v says.

Keith