public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Ctrl-C still not working
@ 2000-06-06  8:38 Leon Pollak
From: Leon Pollak @ 2000-06-06  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Insight

Ctrl-
Hello.
    I am forced to return to the question that I asked a month ago about
the situation when the remote target is cycling without any breakpoints.
In this case there is no way to stop the target, because all Insight
windows are blocked.
    As I was able to understand, Ms/Mrs Elena Zannoni had already solved
this problem somehow and I downloaded the 20000531 version hoping that
this very very annoying problem is solved, but, to my great
disappointment, I wasn't able to stop running target yet.
    May be I do something in incorrect way?
    I shall be very thankful for an any help.

E-mail: leonp@plris.com

* Re: Ctrl-C still not working
@ 2000-06-06  8:42 ` Elena Zannoni
From: Elena Zannoni @ 2000-06-06  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: leonp; +Cc: Insight

Leon Pollak writes:
 > Ctrl-
 > Hello.
 >     I am forced to return to the question that I asked a month ago about
 > the situation when the remote target is cycling without any breakpoints.
 > In this case there is no way to stop the target, because all Insight
 > windows are blocked.
 >     As I was able to understand, Ms/Mrs Elena Zannoni had already solved
 > this problem somehow and I downloaded the 20000531 version hoping that
 > this very very annoying problem is solved, but, to my great
 > disappointment, I wasn't able to stop running target yet.
 >     May be I do something in incorrect way?
 >     I shall be very thankful for an any help.
 >
 > E-mail: leonp@plris.com

My fault. I didn't commit the changes to the external repository, but
only to our internal one.  Apologies.  I will correct this asap. I'll
send mail when it's done. Hopefully it will be in tomorrow's snapshot.

Elena

* Re: Ctrl-C still not working
@ 2000-06-06 13:16 ` Elena Zannoni
From: Elena Zannoni @ 2000-06-06 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: leonp; +Cc: Insight

Leon Pollak writes:
 > Ctrl-
 > Hello.
 >     I am forced to return to the question that I asked a month ago about
 > the situation when the remote target is cycling without any breakpoints.
 > In this case there is no way to stop the target, because all Insight
 > windows are blocked.
 >     As I was able to understand, Ms/Mrs Elena Zannoni had already solved
 > this problem somehow and I downloaded the 20000531 version hoping that
 > this very very annoying problem is solved, but, to my great
 > disappointment, I wasn't able to stop running target yet.
 >     May be I do something in incorrect way?
 >     I shall be very thankful for an any help.
 >
 > E-mail: leonp@plris.com

I just checked the changes in.

Elena