public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* problem running
@ 1999-08-19  1:48 Alex Radeski
From: Alex Radeski @ 1999-08-19  1:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hi

Please excuse my ignorance but when I run gdb -w there is no windowed
gui. I am running on Solaris2.6 through an x-term from my NT box via
eXcursion. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Alex

--
--/\/--- --  -
Software Engineer

mailto:alex@surpac.com
tel: +61 8 9420 1356
fax: +61 8 9420 1350
http://www.surpac.com/

* Re: problem running
@ 1999-08-19 11:14 ` Jason Molenda
From: Jason Molenda @ 1999-08-19 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex Radeski; +Cc: insight

On Thu, Aug 19, 1999 at 04:49:05PM +0800, Alex Radeski wrote:

> Please excuse my ignorance but when I run gdb -w there is no windowed
> gui. I am running on Solaris2.6 through an x-term from my NT box via
> eXcursion. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Is your DISPLAY environment set correctly?