public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Making a printable insight manual?
@ 1999-09-13 14:04 Marty Leisner
From: Marty Leisner @ 1999-09-13 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

I used gdbtk when it started...now I'm looking
at insight...

Is there a printed manual I can look at? (like the gdb manual?)
I'm not much for looking at manuals on line (I'm a tree murderer...
hard copy is very useful to understand capabilities (IMHO))

BTW -- I use Xerox paper... ;-)

marty		leisner@sdsp.mc.xerox.com
Don't  confuse education with schooling.
	Milton Friedman to Yogi Berra

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-09-13 14:04 UTC | newest]