public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* How to execute a Bat file using Tcl command
@ 2000-03-17  2:08 hua yan
From: hua yan @ 2000-03-17  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight; +Cc: gdb

Hello,everyone!I want to execute a Bat file when click
an button, but when I using 'open' command, it failed
when in Windows 95 environment,but success in Windows
NT environment. The following line is the sentence I
've written when in NT:
$mainmenu add command -label "Shell" -command {open
"|cmd.exe /c [file join $user_path
host/bin/setcmd.bat]"} -underline 0

while in Windows 95:
$mainmenu add command -label "Shell" -command {open
"|command.com /c [file join $user_path
host/bin/setcmd.bat]"} -underline 0

best wishes
yanhua
2000-03-17

http://im.yahoo.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-03-17  2:08 UTC | newest]