public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* console window oddity
@ 2001-10-06 20:39 Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2001-10-06 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Insight List

Tonight I once again ran into a console window problem that has been
bugging me for a while.

I clicked the `continue' button on the source window and then
immediately moved the mouse to the console window.  I have
focus-follows-mouse, so the console window got the focus.

Shortly after that the inferior hit a breakpoint.  At this point the
focus went to the source window.  This means I have to move the mouse
out of the console window and back into it in order to type something.

I think in most cases, and particularly in this one, Insight should
avoid manipulating the focus.

Tom

* console window oddity
@ 2001-12-03 21:28 ` Tom Tromey