public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Insight under Windows
@ 2001-10-09  8:40 Eugene Denisov
From: Eugene Denisov @ 2001-10-09  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hello!

We are the software developers group from Russia, Moscow.
Can't   You  answer  us  is there Insight port under Windows (or whether any tries
were  applied  to  port  it  under  Windows  platfors)?  We  haven't found any
information on it.
If not, what do You think about possibility to port it with CygWin?
Complexity?
It seems the main difficulties are in porting tk additional widgets to
windows port of Tcl&Tk. Is it right?

* Re: Insight under Windows
@ 2001-10-09 15:56 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2001-10-09 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eugene Denisov; +Cc: insight

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Eugene Denisov wrote:

> Can't   You  answer  us  is there Insight port under Windows (or whether any tries
> were  applied  to  port  it  under  Windows  platfors)?  We  haven't found any
> information on it.
> If not, what do You think about possibility to port it with CygWin?

Insight is already supported under Cygwin. You'll need Cygwin installed to
build it, too.

Insight runs on just about every platform that gdb and gcc do.
Keith

* Insight under Windows
@ 2001-12-06  8:55 ` Eugene Denisov
From: Eugene Denisov @ 2001-12-06  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)