public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* scanf() always return -1 on arm-elf configuration, target ARM Angel/Serial
@ 2001-10-12 17:03 jasonlin
From: jasonlin @ 2001-10-12 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight; +Cc: jllin

	I tried to report bug to the bug reporting system, however, I didn't have the username/password to summit the bug.

	I recompiled the insight-5.1 by arm-elf configuration, use the target ARM Angel/Serial, baud 57600, com1 to connect to the ARM Evaluator-7T target board.

	The scanf() always return -1, so I can't get the input chars.
	However, the scanf() works fine on the gdb-5.1

	Did you know how to solve this problem ?

	Best Regards !

	Jason Lin

Department Manager
uC Business R&D Division Dept. III

PC30, No. 4, Creation Rd. III
Science-Based Industrial Park
Hsinchu, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Tel: 886-3-5792738
Fax: 886-3-5792766

* scanf() always return -1 on arm-elf configuration, target ARM   Angel/Serial
@ 2001-12-12 20:42 ` jasonlin